Shovels are moving as Heartis Buckhead has official broken ground. Caddis executives from their Dallas and Atlanta offices were joined by the general contractor Brasfield and Gorrie, as well as by the operator Integral Senior Living. Heartis Buckhead is Caddis’ most ambitious project to date. The community will be an upscale 213-unit high-rise located in the heart of Atlanta’s Buckhead region. When the project is complete, the company will own more that 1 million square feet of medical facility assets in the Atlanta area.
- Shovels are Moving as Heartis Buckhead Breaks Ground
- Zee Jennings Promoted to Senior Manager, Investor Relations
- Caddis and Invesco Real Estate Joint Venture acquire Indiana Hand to Shoulder Center
- Jason L. Signor named a finalist for EY’s 2019 Entrepreneur of the Year® Award
- Heartis Suwanee Grand Opening Photos